Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Deceleration

I am done with 4 of the 6 Kellogg essays. I am left with career progress and critical assessment essays. And I've been really struggling with the career progress one. I know what I want to say, but I simply cannot decide how to say it. Everything I write sounds terrible to me. I already rewrote it 5 times in 5 different styles. I can't believe this is happening :-( I'm giving myself until Friday to complete all Kellogg essays. I really hope I get a major brain wave this evening.

I have 5 days off starting Saturday. I want to be done with Harvard, Kellogg and Wharton completely at the end of this loooooong weekend. Then I can take the rest of the month for Stanford! This is the ideal scenario. There's no way I'm going to meet these deadlines if I'm gonna be stuck with such a huge writer's block :-(

Back to work, will lament about my dismal progress later.