Thursday, August 03, 2006

You shall know my velocity....

The title of this post was inspired by a cool book by Dave Eggers. But the actual reason to celebrate is that I've written up 3 (4A, 4C,4D) of the 6 Kellogg essays. In just 3 days. Now that's what I call speed!!!

I'm pretty satisfied with one of them, I'm gonna edit the others till I feel the same about them too. I've reserved this weekend for the all encompassing Essay1. Essays 2 and 3 should not take more than a day each. So by Wednesday I should have all the rough drafts for Kellogg ready. Yippie!!! (Maybe I'm cheering too soon, but I'm happy with myself for being so disciplined...) And yeah, I got so engrossed in the Kellogg essays, I forgot about doing Wharton parallely. Duh! But it's worked out pretty good, so I guess it's okay. I will begin with Wharton soon...

It's 2AM and I really need to sleep. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Sigh... Gnite blog!