Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yippie! Back on track...

Yesterday was a good day for my writing. The words flowed effortlessly. It felt like I'd had a couple of vodkas :-). I made a reasonably good rough draft of my "Undergraduate Academic Experience" HBS essay. It was fun to recreate those 4 years on paper! It got pretty nostalgic...

I just came back from gym and lunch. My energy level peaks after every workout. So a visit to the gym just before lunch keeps me wide awake for the rest of the day. I'm barely awake all morning. But that's a totally different issue altogether :D. I start work at 8am, that's all that matters. I'm waiting to go back to my nocturnal self after october. But then again, maybe I won't, maybe I will stick to my new reformed self :-)

Today I have to write up a draft of the "Other Information" HBS essay. Then I will be on schedule to complete rough drafts of all 6 HBS essays by the 31st July. If I don't ass off, I could even have a couple of "nearly final" ones. Looks like I don't have to kick myself after all. And I can go back to loving myself! :D