Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend Update

This weekend has not been too great. That's because the week's been so tiring. I slept for 5 hours during the day yesterday and spent most of my time watching Friends on DVD and catching up on my books/blog reading. Today there was a scheduled power cut from 9am to 3pm. But there was no power till 6pm. So I read Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis today, it was slightly depressing.

I have a rough draft of my career vision essay for HBS. I'm yet to answer the why HBS question. Nevertheless it's nice to see my "vision" on paper. Hopefully I will wrap up the draft by tonight.Which reminds me, I'm taking my TOEFL at 9am tomorrow, so I have to sleep at least by 2am :(

I cooked very nice pasta for dinner yesterday and had it with some yummy coffee. These days the weather is perfect for coffee anytime of the day!

I really need to get back early from office at least 2 days a week, it never seems to happen :( And yeah, I also need to hit the gym everyday starting tomorrow. Sigh! I make so many empty promises to myself.

Ok I'm off...Back to coffee and career vision! Oh and I'm going out for dinner so gotta get ready too... So that explains the "hit the gym" resolution :D